• Gaurav

March 1, 2024 at 6:10 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Gaurav Shorey and I am an architect by qualification.
    I work in the domain of sustainability, sustainable habitats, Low-carbon pathways, systems thinking, critical thinking, and the connection between geography, local culture and sustainability.

I run a consultancy company called Psi Energy Pvt. Ltd., a non-profit called Swaraj – in which we work on five basic elements of culture that we have seen altering with hyper local (micro) climate and soil – dialects, diets, dresses, dwellings, and dances & songs. We work with schools, universities, and anganwadis on reconnecting children to the knowledge of their local ancestors, starting with their parents and grandparents.

I also teach at the School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi.

I live in New Delhi, am married to Deepanjali who is a practicing architect and runs her own practice, and am a proud father to a young ten-year old lady – Yogini. we live with our parents.

It is a privilege to be with you all and read about all that you do, and also an absolute delight to learn from Dr. Garimella. I have also signed up for another course on MAP Academy and look forward to learning from you all.