• Ashok

January 21, 2024 at 4:47 pm

Hello and greetings to fellow art enthusiasts! My name is George and I am from Gurgaon, India. I am thrilled to be part of the upcoming course on Modern & Contemporary Indian Art, and I’d like to share a bit about my journey over the past 40 years.

Throughout my professional life, I have dedicated myself to various facets of Learning & Development, Business Coaching, Performance Management, Diversity, Management, Execution, and HR consulting. My career has been a mosaic of experiences, contributing to sectors as diverse as Financial Services, Education, Agro, Pharmaceuticals, Office Automation, Airlines, Automobiles, FMCG, IT, ITES, and Management Consulting.

What truly sets my journey apart is the kaleidoscope of geographies I’ve had the privilege of working in. From India to the UK, Malaysia to Mauritius, Nepal to Singapore, and beyond – my experiences have spanned diverse cultural landscapes, including Bangkok, Indonesia, Bahrain, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and the Philippines.

As we delve into the world of Modern & Contemporary Indian Art, I am eager to explore the rich tapestry of artistic expression in the Indian context and to engage in discussions that bridge the past and present in the world of art. Here’s to an exciting and enlightening journey ahead, where we can collectively appreciate and understand the dynamic evolution of Indian art. Cheers to the exploration!